RESEARCH & POSTER PRESENTATION
SUNDAY FEBRUARY 21, 2021 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Abstract Submission Application is now open and close on Sunday, February 14, 2021 11:59 pm EST. After this date and time, submissions will no longer be accepted. You will be notified of your acceptance before February 16th.
Clinical studies, case series/case reports, and metanalysis can be submitted. Categories for abstract submission include basic, translational, clinical research, innovation, digital technology, patient satisfaction, epidemiology and community health, ayurveda/alternative medicine.
Authors whose abstracts receive the minimal passing score based on educational content will be invited to present a poster. Poster presentations will be shown on Sunday, February 21, 2021. The presenters are required to be by their posters between 10:30 AM and 12:30 PM.
After your abstract is accepted, you will receive an email with poster guidelines.
All participants will receive a certificate and/or letter stating his or her participation in the research symposium signed by the President of the Association and Chair of Research Committee.
Please submit your abstracts via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Please read the submission rules prior to submitting your abstract.
- The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content presented and submission itself.
- The presenting author should not submit abstracts that has already been presented at previous scientific and/or academy meetings.
- Published material should not be submitted.
- Non-members can submit an abstract.
- If your abstract is accepted, you are agreeing to register for the annual meeting and pay the appropriate registration fee.
- You may submit more than one abstract. Please do not use the same data set over the same period of time for multiple abstracts.
- The body of the abstract should include Purpose, Methods, Results, and Conclusion and should be NO LONGER THAN 300 WORDS. The results should only be in narrative form and not include tables, graphs, or images.
- Please avoid words such as successful, safe, and effective in the title and body of your abstract.
- Please avoid trade and commercial names for medications, medical devices, and instruments.
- You will be required to do following online as part of the abstract submission process:
- Provide author contact details including first name, last name, email address, postal address, and daytime/evening phone number.
- You will be asked if all content presented in the abstract is accurate and that material has not been published or presented at a previous meeting.
- You will be asked to declare if your research has been approved by an ethics/IRB committee (yes/no/not required).
- Declare any conflicts of interest.
- Disclose any commercial interests. Failure to disclose any commercial interests will disqualify the submission.
Any questions, can be emailed to email@example.com